Soft Tissue and Muscle Injuries
When You Have Suffered a Soft Tissue and Muscle Injury: Get the Right Personal Injury Lawyers Working for You Now
Soft tissue and muscle injuries can happen as a result of a fall, an auto accident, playing sports, a blow to the body, a sudden twisting movement, or repeated overuse at your job. However it happens, you are left with injuries, pain and suffering, and sometimes lack of mobility.
Auto accident injuries often involve whiplash injuries to the neck or lower back. Injuries to the knees, shoulders or elbows can require long-term treatment and sometimes surgery.
Spinal injuries can be among the most serious soft tissue and muscle injuries, resulting in pain that radiates into the legs or arms.
Soft-tissue injuries can come in many different forms, including:
- Strain – due to a stretch in the muscle or tendon, or a partial or complete tear in muscle and tendon
- Sprain – a sudden turn or twist that puts too much tension on the ligaments of the outer ankle, knee or wrist, twisting or tearing the ligaments
- Contusions – bruising due to a blow to a muscle, tendon or ligament
- Bursitis – a swelling of the bursa sac between the bone and a tendon or muscle
- Tendonitis – inflammation of a tendon, the result of ongoing stresses to the tendon
- Stress injuries – pain and swelling due to overuse
GETTING THE TREATMENT—AND COMPENSATION—YOU NEED AND DESERVE
Therapy and rehabilitation can usually help restore full mobility. The challenge in these cases is to get insurance companies to pay for the long-term medical care your injuries will require.
Soft tissue and muscle injuries are among the most difficult injuries to prove in an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. Because these injuries do not show up on x-rays or MRIs, doctors have only the patient’s word regarding the extent of the pain they are experiencing.
Insurance companies will work hard to avoid paying for medical costs and lost income due to soft tissue and muscle injuries. They may claim that the injury was caused by something else, or that the vehicle involved in the accident was not damaged enough to prove claims of serious injury.
Gay & Chacker’s Philadelphia-based soft tissue and muscle injury lawyers have the skill, legal knowledge and experience to dismantle the excuses, loopholes and technicalities that insurance companies and defense attorneys will use to try to avoid paying you the compensation you deserve.
We have experience in pursuing claims for injuries resulting from:
- Overexertion due to ongoing pushing, holding, lifting, carrying or throwing objects in the workplace
- Repetitive motion injuries due to ongoing stress or strain in course of work duties
- Equipment injuries, including being hit by a tool or falling materials
- Bending, twisting, reaching, climbing and other workday movements
- Tripping or slipping accident, with or without a fall
- Motor vehicle accident
- Assault or other violence
- Falls in public places, including stores, apartment buildings, sports venues, restaurants and bars, businesses, schools, colleges and public walkways and buildings
TELL US WHAT HAPPENED – WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you or someone close to you has suffered soft tissue or muscle injuries due to someone else’s recklessness, intent to harm, medical error or negligence, you need and deserve compensation for those injuries. Your losses can include current and future income, medical expenses, therapy, physical rehabilitation, and personal losses such as pain and suffering, disfigurement, disability and/or property damage.
If you have sustained a soft tissue or muscle injury in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or a nearby state, call us immediately. We can meet with you in your home or hospital room as needed. We will be tenacious in pursuing all necessary evidence, including the testimony of medical experts, to prove that your injuries are serious and are the result of the other party.
We will keep you informed at every phase or your claim or lawsuit, and treat you and your family with the dignity you deserve.
Contact us now to learn more and to speak with a Philadelphia soft tissue and muscle injury attorney. There is no risk or obligation. We charge you no legal fees unless we recover money damages for you. Call us today at 1-800-LAW-4030 for a free consultation, and start reclaiming your life.