Vacation Accidents Do Happen: Get the Right Legal Help to Recover Your Losses
Vacations are meant to be fun getaways that give us time away from the everyday stresses of life while we visit new places, try new adventures and sample new cuisines.
But things can go wrong. Thousands of personal injury and wrongful death cases occur each year due to accidents at hotels, resorts, theme parks, motels, and on cruise ships.
Accidents can also happen during travel by car, plane, bus, passenger van, train or bus. They happen while people are boating, swimming, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, sightseeing, or shopping.
Being in an accident in another town, state or country can leave you feeling vulnerable and alone. Suddenly you are dealing with unforeseen medical expenses, lost income and the shock of personal injury or death, while far from home.
FACING THE UNEXPECTED: GET THE BEST LEGAL ADVICE NOW
Business owners, hotel owners, rental companies, and theme parks owners who cater to vacationers have a responsibility to provide safe premises, protection from dangers, and adequate warnings about real or potential hazards.
Unfortunately, hotels, motels, resorts, cruise ships and rental companies are often lax or negligent on safety issues.
Whatever your situation, you need immediate, responsible, seasoned legal advice to guide you through the process of getting your health, your personal life, and your finances back on track.
Our attorneys will work hard to help you protect your legal rights and get the compensation you need to recover your losses fully.
We are dedicated to pursuing all possible avenues of recovery. If you have lost someone you care about due to such an injury, you may also be eligible to recover through a wrongful death lawsuit.
Gay & Chacker vacation accident attorneys handle include a wide range of cases, including injuries due to:
- Personal watercraft, jet-ski, and water-ski accidents
- Boating and cruise ship accidents
- Scuba diving accidents
- Swimming pool and spa drowning accidents
- Hotels escalator and elevator accidents
- Injuries due to violence caused by negligent security or inadequate security
- Acts of crime leading to injuries, including sexual assaults and assault and battery
- Amusement park, theme park ride/attraction equipment failure or maintenance accidents
- Negligent hiring and employee training
- Food poisoning
- Unsafe cruise ship conditions, including overcrowding and failure of ship crew to prepare for bad weather
- Skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling accidents
- Extreme outdoor adventure sport accidents, including hang-gliding, hot air ballooning, zip lining, parasailing, and helicopter rides
- Motor vehicle accidents, including rental vehicle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Golf course accidents
- Slip or trip and fall accidents
ATTORNEYS YOU CAN TRUST: SEASONED LEGAL ADVICE BACKED BY MEDICAL EXPERTS
Finding the right vacation accident attorney is vital for protecting your rights. Gay & Chacker’s Philadelphia vacation accident lawyers have handled hundreds of vacation accident, personal injury, and wrongful death cases, winning significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
The medical, emotional, and financial consequences of a vacation accident can be frightening and overwhelming. You deserve to receive compensation for lost wages and benefits, medical expenses including therapy and rehabilitation, and pain and suffering.
If you or someone you love suffered injuries on vacation, we can begin immediately to sort out the process of getting you compensation, helping you get back on your feet again financially and emotionally.
Our dedicated attorneys are always accessible to our clients. Our highly skilled vacation accident lawyers possess the legal knowledge, experience and compassion needed to achieve excellent settlements and winning verdicts for our clients.
Contact us now to learn more about how we can help and to speak with a Philadelphia vacation accident injuries attorney. There is no risk or obligation. We charge you no legal fees unless we recover money damages for you.
Call us today at 1-800-LAW-4030 for a free consultation, and start recovering the compensation that is owed to you.